Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Art Pathways 2019
The Art Pathways course is a path to:
- social connectivity
- personal development
- a career in visual art
- discovering your unique talent
- healthy creativity
Art Pathways is a comprehensive year long visual arts program.
It is particularly beneficial for students who wish to prepare a folio for entry into tertiary studies.
Students will explore a range of approaches, techniques and mediums, both traditional and experimental.
The units incorporate art history and theory, contemporary practices, linear perspective, colour theory, design principles and collaborative projects.
Excursions, gallery visits and artist talks are also included in the program.
No previous art experience is necessary.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Drawing and Painting
- Printmaking and Sculpture
- Students will explore a range of approaches, techniques and mediums, both traditional and experimental.
- Personal Development & Social Connectivity
- Art Pathways is particularly beneficial for students who wish to prepare a folio for entry into tertiary studies.
- Materials are provided.
Casual Clothing, suitable for working with art materials!
No previous art experience is necessary. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please note that this course runs on both Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm, for a total of 36 weeks.
Refunds Policy Cancellations and refunds policy:
- No refund will be issued within 48 hours of the course start date or once the course has commenced.
- A full refund, less a 10% administration fee will be provided for all booking cancellations requested prior to the course start date.
- Any flexibility outside the above policies must be approved by the Castlemaine Community House Manager.
Castlemaine Community House requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Castlemaine Community House to organise a refund or transfer