Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Tuesday Art Studio
Tuesday Studio is a 10 week visual art course where participants will engage in drawing, printmaking, sculpture and painting. The course aims to expand on students’ skills, providing a broad range of approaches to art-making; introducing students to a variety of techniques and mediums both experimental and traditional. This course will appeal to individuals who are looking for access to new techniques and perspectives and to further their studies. This is an excellent follow-up course for graduates of Art Pathways or other art courses although it is not a pre-requisite.
Tuesday Studio is tutored by experienced teachers and practicing artists, Helen Seligman, Tobias Richardson, Ana Radovcich and Zoe Amor.
When: April 23rd - June 25th
Cost: $610 including materials
- Painting with mixed media, including gouache, acrylic & oils
- Making & preparing painting stretchers and traditional gesso grounds
- Drawing including life, experimental & research drawing
- Sculpting with various media including wood, clay, plaster, found and ready-made materials
- Printing Making with multi-block collagraphs and experimenting with a transparent medium
- Underlying the course will a grounding in art history, theory and contemporary practice
Clothing suitable for creatingart in!
Suitable for those who have completed Art Pathways, but no prerequisites.
Refunds Policy Cancellations and refunds policy:
- A full refund, less a 10% administration fee will be provided for all booking cancellations requested prior to the course start date.
- A refund is payable, less 50% of the course fee for cancellations made within 1 week of the course start date as it can be difficult to fill the space left and replace the lost earnings.
- No refund will be issued within 48 hours of the course start date or once the course has commenced.
- Any flexibility outside the above policies must be approved by the Castlemaine Community House Manager.