Buy a Gift Voucher
Kids Snake & Spider Bite First Aid Workshop
First Aid Training for Kids
Know what to do in an emergency! This workshop is designed to teach kids the basics skills and knowledge of snake and spider bite first aid.
- Safety in and around the home/farm in Spring and Summer.
- What to do if bitten by a snake or Spider.
- Calling for help in remote areas.
- Successful management until 000 on scene.
- Other Bites and Stings and their treatment.
Ages: 9 - 12 years.
Workshop is facilitated accredited medic and has taught envenomation to kids for 3 years.
When: Tuesday, 28th January.
Time: 5.30pm – 7.00pm
Where: Community House – 30 Templeton St. Castlemaine
Cost: $15 (full) or $10 (Concession or Early Bird Discount. EBD available until 9th January)
Tutor: Alex Peak
- Safety in & around the home.
- What to do if bitten by a Snake or Spider
- Calling 000 for help
- knowledge of what to do if bitten by snake or spider
- their enthusiasm to learn
ages 9 to 13
Cancellations and refunds will apply as follows;
- A full refund will be provided for services cancelled by CCH for any reason.
- A full refund, less a 10% administration fee will be provided for all cancellations by a client received 8-days prior to the beginning of program or services.
- A full refund, less the number of classes attended, will be provided for any client who leaves before completion of course.
- No refund is payable for cancellations by clients within 7-days of the program or service commencing, as it can be difficult to fill the space left and replace the lost earnings.
- While flexibility with the above arrangements can be allowed for compassionate grounds (considering relevant financial and social circumstances), any flexibility outside the above policies must be approved by the CCH Manager.
- Payments for all programs and education services must be secured prior to the service being provided.
- Payment can be received in cash, cheque, EFTPOS or via on-line payments.
- Secured bookings cannot be provided for any program or education service until a 25% deposit is paid.
- Pricing for all CCH programs and education services insure profitable and sustainable delivery of overall operations.
- Concession pricing will be provided for people with a healthcare card and should be calculated to support those with financial disadvantage, while maintaining the profitable and sustainable delivery of overall CCH operations.