Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Sterling Silver Ring Making Workshop
Rings... can symbolise love, commitment, friendship or simply an expression of "this is what I like!"... And one that's been made personally by you is even more special...
This workshop offers you an opportunity to create your own sterling silver ring, under the experienced guidance of Gold and Silversmithing professional, Rachel Grose. If you are looking for an outlet for your creativity, jewellery making can be a rewarding choice.
This workshop aims to provide a practical beginners approach to jewellery making.
Participants will attend a workshop over to learn how to craft a sterling silver ring and will be introduced to the following jewellery making techniques.
- Ring sizing and how to custom fit a ring.
- How to create an individual design for a ring.
- How to cut metal using a professional Jewellers saw.
- How to texture and stamp metal using a hammer or metal stamp.
- Soldering and annealing techniques using a jewellers torch.
- Finishing and polishing a completed piece.
- Learn how to craft a sterling silver ring
- Ring sizing and how to custom fit a ring
- Very own customer made ring
- All Materials & Equipment Provided
Fitted clothing with no loose sleeves, Covered shoes, All long hair must be tied back. No loose jewellery, especially bangles or necklaces.
anyone interested in crafting their own jewellery. Beginners welcome!
Refunds Policy Cancellations and refunds policy:
- No refund will be issued within 48 hours of the course start date or once the course has commenced.
- A full refund, less a 10% administration fee will be provided for all booking cancellations requested prior to the course start date.
- Any flexibility outside the above policies must be approved by the Castlemaine Community House Manager.