Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Effective Personal Communication Training
Empower yourself! Improve communications and conflict resolutions skills. Join tutor Michelle Walsh for this 10-week course in bettering communications skills and give yourself a new outlook on life.
Date:Tuesdays, April 23rd – June 25th (10 weeks)
Time: 6.30pm - 9.30pm
Where: Castlemaine Community House, 30 Templeton Street.
Cost: $295 (full) or $280 Early Bird Discount. EBD available until March 22nd)
Tutor: Michelle Walsh
Michelle Walsh is a Holistic Counsellor with specialist qualification in teaching Communication skills. She is a parent of two young men, and has been happily married for thirty years. Michelle is an experienced and dynamic facilitator, having led groups in workshop settings for over 15 years. She is keenly interested in doing my part in creating a more peaceful and loving world.
“Prior to the class I was a lost end in what to do with the circumstances in my life.
I was unaware of how my poor communication was getting my needs and values met without being over reactive and defensive. I also became aware that I had poor listening skills and realised that problem solving can be a win situation.
I found the way Michelle presented the Effective Communication Training easy to understand, informative and enlightening.
I would recommend this training package to anyone who has a need to improve their communication skills. I had a lot of fun as well as gaining confidence and insight with relating to others”. - Sue
- effective communication skills
- better communciation skills
- pen and paper
those who would like to improve their communication skills
Refunds Policy Cancellations and refunds policy:
- A full refund, less a 10% administration fee will be provided for all booking cancellations requested prior to the course start date.
- A refund is payable, less 50% of the course fee for cancellations made within 1 week of the course start date as it can be difficult to fill the space left and replace the lost earnings.
- No refund will be issued within 48 hours of the course start date or once the course has commenced.
- Any flexibility outside the above policies must be approved by the Castlemaine Community House Manager.