Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Life-enriching Communication - 2 Day Training
Life-enriching Communication - Transformative Training Leadership Communication
Wanting your business or community group to thrive?
Are frustrating communication patterns costing you time and effort?
Communicate with clarity and effectiveness, energising yourself and your team.
● Get straight to the core of what matters, for yourself and your team
● Enable more engaging and inclusive meetings
● Build trust and psychological safety in your work environment
● Empower others to express honestly thus using the energy of the team to develop constructive outcomes, thereby reducing conflict and unresolved resentments.
● A proven model and practical template of how to hold crucial
The method we use has been used to increase efficiency within a number of the most successful corporates. It is validated by the latest Neuroscience. It is based on the work of Dr Marshall Rosenberg who developed Nonviolent Communication.
Effective Communication training feedback:
“I have felt the impact especially in my interactions with my fellow employees. Our first management meeting was a resounding success with clear decisions being made. I have realised that having one's own needs fulfilled first is important and I have learned to articulate my needs so much better.
Overall I have experienced from the others who have completed the training, a level of kindness I have not experienced before and an acknowledgement of each other as human beings.”
Colleen du Preez, Financial Manager at The Hydro, Stellenbosch, South Africa
“I feel lighter at work and at home after the effective communication training.” Health Consultant
Date: Saturday 15th & Sunday 16th June 2019
Time: 10am - 5pm
Where: Castlemaine Community House, 30 Templeton Street, Castlemaine.
Tutors: Andrew Cowell & Samantha Wittenberg
Andrew Cowell has over twenty five years in Corporate team leadership in Australia and over ten years leadership of community organisations. Andrew is an accredited organisational coach who can support you with a deep presence of empathy and understanding. He is passionate about helping you to create more ease in your life, your relationships and your organisation. He has a background in corporate project management, a degree in psychology and a masters of IT.
Samantha Wittenberg worked as an attorney in South Africa, then moved into mediation work. She has a passion for supporting individuals and groups to enjoy a more life-enriching way of communicating and connecting. She moved to Australia two years ago where she offers training, mediation and communication coaching.
Do you want to live in a world in which people who might have something to help others only give it, if you give them money
Do you want to live in a world where people use money this way?
Our answer was no, so we are offering an alternative way of using money.
We don't charge for what we offer but we are happy to tell you what we would like to receive, so that we can continue to offer this training to others and ensure that what we do is sustainable.
We would like you to enjoy giving us an amount that you think is sustainable for you, because your life has been enriched by this training and you would like us to continue to offer this to others to enrich their lives.
In order to book on the system, you will be required to pay 25% of the suggested fee, so that is $90. However, if during the weekend training, you decide that you would like to give more, or less, this can all be accommodated. It is all a choice.
Part of the weekend will be a conversation about money and how this relates to the model of Nonviolent Communication.
- How to communicate with clarity and effectiveness
- A proven model and practical template of how to hold crucial conversations.
- Pen & paper
People who want improve communcation skills
Refunds Policy Cancellations and refunds policy:
- No refund will be issued within 48 hours of the course start date or once the course has commenced.
- A full refund, less a 10% administration fee will be provided for all booking cancellations requested prior to the course start date.
- Any flexibility outside the above policies must be approved by the Castlemaine Community House Manager.