Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Pruning Basics Workshop
Learn the basics of pruning for new and established fruit trees in your garden.
How to sharpen and choose tools, when where and how to cut the branches, questions of winter versus summer pruning. Some theory, and plenty of hands on experience in a garden in Castlemaine.
Date: Saturday 29th June
Time: 1:00 - 3.30pm
Where: Guildford - TBA
Cost: $45. Full / $35. Conc or Early Bird Discount. (EDB available until 15th June)
Tutor: Ian Lillington
Please Bring: Secateurs if you have them.
Dress Code: Warm Clothes, Boots and Hat.
If very wet weather is forecast, we will decide to postpone 24 hours before.
Limited to maximum of 10 places but we will run additional classes if there is demand.
- How to sharpen and choose tools
- when where and how to cut the branches
- Basics of pruning
- Pruning secateurs if you have them
Warm clothes, boots and a hat
those wanting to learn about pruning
Refunds Policy Cancellations and refunds policy:
- No refund will be issued within 48 hours of the course start date or once the course has commenced.
- A full refund, less a 10% administration fee will be provided for all booking cancellations requested prior to the course start date.
- Any flexibility outside the above policies must be approved by the Castlemaine Community House Manager.