Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Shoe Box Journaling
Come along to each Shoe Box Journaling session armed with a shoe box filled with ephemera such as old letters, ticket stubs, photographs, bookmarks, cards you kept, old school reports, certificates, recipes etc. Bring along a visual journal or an old book that you can repurpose, some art supplies and a willingness to work collaborating and with like-minded people and additional prompts designed to enrich your journal and build a resource for future projects.
Dates: Saturday, 20th July, 10th August & 7th September
Time: 1.00pm - 3.00pm
Where: Castlemaine Community House, 30 Templeton Street.
Cost: $80 (Full) or $60 (Conc. or Early Bird Discount. EDB available until 4th July)
Tutor: Heather Blakey
- build a resource for future projects.
- collaborate with like-minded people
- enrich your journal
- Art Supplies
- old book or journal for repurposing
Refunds Policy Cancellations and refunds policy:
- No refund will be issued within 48 hours of the course start date or once the course has commenced.
- A full refund, less a 10% administration fee will be provided for all booking cancellations requested prior to the course start date.
- Any flexibility outside the above policies must be approved by the Castlemaine Community House Manager.
Castlemaine Community House requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Castlemaine Community House to organise a refund or transfer