Buy a Gift Voucher
Community lunch recipes
Have fun creating some of your favourite Community Lunch meals with some special fancy extras! If you would like to gain confidence in the kitchen and acquire a repertoire of delicious recipes made from a wide range of herbs and spices then this is the course for you. Learn in a super FUN friendly atmosphere and take your yummy creations home to share…
A minimum deposit of 25% must be paid before 28th January to secure a place in this course
Date: Thursday 6th February – 26th March (8 weeks)
Time: 10.00am – 1.00pm
Where: Castlemaine Community House, 30 Templeton Street.
Cost: $150 (full) / $135. (Early Bird Discount, avail til 23rd January) / $110. (concession)
Tutor: Madeline Hudson
- how to make their very own health meals
- cooking confidence
- recipes and yummy creations
- hands on learning
- materials provided
no exprience required
Cancellations and refunds will apply as follows;
- A full refund will be provided for services cancelled by CCH for any reason.
- A full refund, less a 10% administration fee will be provided for all cancellations by a client received 8-days prior to the beginning of program or services.
- A full refund, less the number of classes attended, will be provided for any client who leaves before completion of course.
- No refund is payable for cancellations by clients within 7-days of the program or service commencing, as it can be difficult to fill the space left and replace the lost earnings.
- While flexibility with the above arrangements can be allowed for compassionate grounds (considering relevant financial and social circumstances), any flexibility outside the above policies must be approved by the CCH Manager.
- Payments for all programs and education services must be secured prior to the service being provided.
- Payment can be received in cash, cheque, EFTPOS or via on-line payments.
- Secured bookings cannot be provided for any program or education service until a 25% deposit is paid.
- Pricing for all CCH programs and education services insure profitable and sustainable delivery of overall operations.
- Concession pricing will be provided for people with a healthcare card and should be calculated to support those with financial disadvantage, while maintaining the profitable and sustainable delivery of overall CCH operations.