Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Holly Jolly Needle Felting
Gift giving season is coming up, and what better gift than something handmade? Join Beth for a 4-hour needle felting workshop where you can make something Christmassy (or not, Christmas isn’t for everyone) out of lovely Australian wool.
The class starts off with you learning a bit about needle felting as well as learning the basic techniques. From there you will be able to make your own 3D needle felted creation. There will be some Christmassy and not so Christmassy examples that you can copy if you wish, but you needn’t feel bound by these. This is a space to let your creativity run wild!
Beth will also be providing the wool (including some lovely ethical wool from EWE in Daylesford) and some tools for use on the day. The pack of felting needles, felting information sheet, and your wonderful woolly creation are yours to keep.
A minimum deposit of 25% must be paid before 9th September to secure a place in this course
Date: Sunday, 17th November.
Time: 1.00pm to 5.00pm
Where: Castlemaine Community House, 30 Templeton Street.
Cost: $70 (Full) or $55 (Conc. or Early Bird Discount. EBD available until 27th October)
Tutor: Beth Sayer, Little Grassbird
- Needle Felting
- Basics Techniques
- your own 3D needle felted creation
- all materials provided
- Please advise if you have trouble holding small things. The needles are reasonably thin (they aren’t as small as sewing needles) and can cause mild hand cramps, or be difficult for some people to grip. If you’re worried, please note when booking into course and needles holders can be supplied.
everyone skill level welcome
Refunds Policy Cancellations and refunds policy:
- No refund will be issued within 48 hours of the course start date or once the course has commenced.
- A full refund, less a 10% administration fee will be provided for all booking cancellations requested prior to the course start date.
- Any flexibility outside the above policies must be approved by the Castlemaine Community House Manager.
Castlemaine Community House requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Castlemaine Community House to organise a refund or transfer