Buy a Gift Voucher
low impact exercise
“Qigong is an ancient Chinese system of exercise that will help you combat stress, prevent disease and promote fitness and relaxation.” Quote from ‘Secrets of Qigong’ by Angus Clark. Darling Kindersley Books 2001
Qigong is a low impact form of physical exercise that can help improve balance and equilibrium and flexibility in the muscles and joints through gentle flowing movements.
Date: Fridays, 31st January – 27th March (9 weeks)
Time: 6.00pm to 7.00pm
Where: Castlemaine Community House, 30 Templeton Street.
Cost: $10. per session or $81 up front.
Tutor: Tony Robins
Tony has been studying Qigong for a number of years and has recently advanced to the status of instructor under the tutorage of the international renowned Master Liu with the Zi Ran Men Academy in Melbourne. He recently relocated his family to the Castlemaine area and would like to offer his experience as an instructor in Qigong to assist anybody who may like to discover the advantages of this form of exercise.
- the acient art of Qigong
- low impact exercise
- no materials needed
loose fitting and comfortable clothing
Beginners of any age
Cancellations and refunds will apply as follows;
- A full refund will be provided for services cancelled by CCH for any reason.
- A full refund, less a 10% administration fee will be provided for all cancellations by a client received 8-days prior to the beginning of program or services.
- A full refund, less the number of classes attended, will be provided for any client who leaves before completion of course.
- No refund is payable for cancellations by clients within 7-days of the program or service commencing, as it can be difficult to fill the space left and replace the lost earnings.
- While flexibility with the above arrangements can be allowed for compassionate grounds (considering relevant financial and social circumstances), any flexibility outside the above policies must be approved by the CCH Manager.
- Payments for all programs and education services must be secured prior to the service being provided.
- Payment can be received in cash, cheque, EFTPOS or via on-line payments.
- Secured bookings cannot be provided for any program or education service until a 25% deposit is paid.
- Pricing for all CCH programs and education services insure profitable and sustainable delivery of overall operations.
- Concession pricing will be provided for people with a healthcare card and should be calculated to support those with financial disadvantage, while maintaining the profitable and sustainable delivery of overall CCH operations.