Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Art Pathways 2020
Art Pathways is a comprehensive visual arts program. It is particularly beneficial for students who prepare a folio for entry into tertiary studies.
In 2020, Art Pathways will be an 18 week course, with courses starting in Feb and again in July. Classes will be held on Wednesdays & Thursdays (9.30am - 4.00pm) - during school terms.
A Path to:
- Social Connectivity.
- Personal Development.
- A Career in Visual Art.
- Discovering your unique talent.
- Healthy Creativity.
Students will explore an range of approaches, techniques and mediums, both traditional and experimental. the units incorporate art history and theory, contemporary practices, liner perspective, colour theory, design principles and collaborative projects. Excursions, gallery visits and artists talk are also included in the program.
No previous art experience is necessary!
Date: Wednesday, 12th February - Thursday 25th June (Semester 1 - 18 weeks, Wednesday & Thursday during school terms)
Time: 9.30am - 4.00pm
Where: Castlemaine Community House, 30 Templeton Street.
Cost: $1,000. (full) / $650. (concession) / $900. (Early Bird Discount, available until 20th January 2020.)
If you are a returning student, please contact reception before booking!
Tutors: The tutors are all practicing artists and experience teachers.
- Ana Radovcich
- Tobias Richardson
- Zoe Amor.
- Gabrielle Martin.
- Helen Seligman.
- Guided tutorials from experienced tutors and practising artists
- Excursions, gallery visits and artists talk
- A safe and supporting environemnt to explore your artistic creativing
- All Materials Provided
Beginners, those wanting to expand their portfolio and everyone in between.
Cancellations and refunds will apply as follows;
- A full refund will be provided for services cancelled by CCH for any reason.
- A full refund, less a 10% administration fee will be provided for all cancellations by a client received 8-days prior to the beginning of program or services.
- A full refund, less the number of classes attended, will be provided for any client who leaves before completion of course.
- No refund is payable for cancellations by clients within 7-days of the program or service commencing, as it can be difficult to fill the space left and replace the lost earnings.
- While flexibility with the above arrangements can be allowed for compassionate grounds (considering relevant financial and social circumstances), any flexibility outside the above policies must be approved by the CCH Manager.
- Payments for all programs and education services must be secured prior to the service being provided.
- Payment can be received in cash, cheque, EFTPOS or via on-line payments.
- Secured bookings cannot be provided for any program or education service until a 25% deposit is paid.
- Pricing for all CCH programs and education services insure profitable and sustainable delivery of overall operations.
- Concession pricing will be provided for people with a healthcare card and should be calculated to support those with financial disadvantage, while maintaining the profitable and sustainable delivery of overall CCH operations.