Buy a Gift Voucher
Belly Dancing - Intermediate
This class is for those with some experience or who have completed a Beginner Class and would like to expand on their Belly Dance experience. We will explore more challenging movements, dancing with a stick & finger cymbals. There is also a focus on choreography, costumes and performance.
Date: Wednesdays, 29th January - 25th March (9 weeks)
Time: 10.00am - 11.00am
Where: Castlemaine Community House, 30 Templeton Street.
Cost: $135 (Full) / $117 (Conc. or Early Bird Discount. EDB available until 8th January)
Anita has been teaching & performing Belly Dance for 15 years. She has taught up to 5 classes per week, danced at local festivals with her student groups and performed professionally at engagements & weddings. Her love of Belly Dance has taken her to Egypt, Morocco, Turkey & Dubai to study their style of dance.
- History of Cosutmes
- Guided tutorial from experienced tutor
- Confidence and a safe and supportive environment
- All materials provided
Casual, loose fitting clothes
completed previous belly dancing class or have
Cancellations and refunds will apply as follows;
- A full refund will be provided for services cancelled by CCH for any reason.
- A full refund, less a 10% administration fee will be provided for all cancellations by a client received 8-days prior to the beginning of program or services.
- A full refund, less the number of classes attended, will be provided for any client who leaves before completion of course.
- No refund is payable for cancellations by clients within 7-days of the program or service commencing, as it can be difficult to fill the space left and replace the lost earnings.
- While flexibility with the above arrangements can be allowed for compassionate grounds (considering relevant financial and social circumstances), any flexibility outside the above policies must be approved by the CCH Manager.
- Payments for all programs and education services must be secured prior to the service being provided.
- Payment can be received in cash, cheque, EFTPOS or via on-line payments.
- Secured bookings cannot be provided for any program or education service until a 25% deposit is paid.
- Pricing for all CCH programs and education services insure profitable and sustainable delivery of overall operations.
- Concession pricing will be provided for people with a healthcare card and should be calculated to support those with financial disadvantage, while maintaining the profitable and sustainable delivery of overall CCH operations.