Buy a Gift Voucher
Psychic Development Course
Fine tuning your ‘Intuition’ & Psychic
A progressive series of classes that focuses on fine tuning your 'Intuition' & Psychic Abilities.
Anita will guide you through an understanding of Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, Spirit Guides & Psychic Protection. The classes will be very interactive and we will explore various ways of doing psychic readings eg: Oracle Cards, Psychometry and more...
Date: Wednesday, 12th February – 25th March (7 weeks)
Time: 1.00pm – 3.00pm
Where: Castlemaine Community House, 30 Templeton Street.
Cost: $140. (Full) or $120. (Conc. or Early Bird Discount. EDB available until 13th January)
Anita has been professional Tarot Reader/Medium & teacher for 25 years. She has read tarot for people from all walks of life both Privately & at numerous Corporate Functions. She has taught both Tarot & Psychic Development primarily through Neighbourhood Centres in the Northern suburbs & Spellbox.
- understanding of Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, Spirit Guides & Psychic Protection
- Interactive classes
- Fine tuning of ‘Intuition’ & Psychic Abilities
- All materials provided
Spiritual people and those open to exploring the psychic world
Cancellations and refunds will apply as follows;
- A full refund will be provided for services cancelled by CCH for any reason.
- A full refund, less a 10% administration fee will be provided for all cancellations by a client received 8-days prior to the beginning of program or services.
- A full refund, less the number of classes attended, will be provided for any client who leaves before completion of course.
- No refund is payable for cancellations by clients within 7-days of the program or service commencing, as it can be difficult to fill the space left and replace the lost earnings.
- While flexibility with the above arrangements can be allowed for compassionate grounds (considering relevant financial and social circumstances), any flexibility outside the above policies must be approved by the CCH Manager.
- Payments for all programs and education services must be secured prior to the service being provided.
- Payment can be received in cash, cheque, EFTPOS or via on-line payments.
- Secured bookings cannot be provided for any program or education service until a 25% deposit is paid.
- Pricing for all CCH programs and education services insure profitable and sustainable delivery of overall operations.
- Concession pricing will be provided for people with a healthcare card and should be calculated to support those with financial disadvantage, while maintaining the profitable and sustainable delivery of overall CCH operations.