Buy a Gift Voucher
Psychic Development Information Session
Free Info Session
Want to know more about the Psychic Development Course before booking?
Bring your questions along to this free information session!
Date: 29th January.
Time: 1.00pm – 3.00pm
Where: Castlemaine Community House, 30 Templeton Street.
Anita has been professional Tarot Reader/Medium & teacher for 25 years. She has read tarot for people from all walks of life both Privately & at numerous Corporate Functions. She has taught both Tarot & Psychic Development primarily through Neighbourhood Centres in the Northern suburbs & Spellbox.
- about psychic development course
- information about psychic development course
- question and answer session
those interested in the psychic development course
Cancellations and refunds will apply as follows;
- A full refund will be provided for services cancelled by CCH for any reason.
- A full refund, less a 10% administration fee will be provided for all cancellations by a client received 8-days prior to the beginning of program or services.
- A full refund, less the number of classes attended, will be provided for any client who leaves before completion of course.
- No refund is payable for cancellations by clients within 7-days of the program or service commencing, as it can be difficult to fill the space left and replace the lost earnings.
- While flexibility with the above arrangements can be allowed for compassionate grounds (considering relevant financial and social circumstances), any flexibility outside the above policies must be approved by the CCH Manager.
- Payments for all programs and education services must be secured prior to the service being provided.
- Payment can be received in cash, cheque, EFTPOS or via on-line payments.
- Secured bookings cannot be provided for any program or education service until a 25% deposit is paid.
- Pricing for all CCH programs and education services insure profitable and sustainable delivery of overall operations.
- Concession pricing will be provided for people with a healthcare card and should be calculated to support those with financial disadvantage, while maintaining the profitable and sustainable delivery of overall CCH operations.