Buy a Gift Voucher
Celebration Day for Girls
Info session and workshop
Celebration Day for Girls is a one-day workshop for 10-12 years old girls with their mother or female carer.
The program is designed to support girls and mothers at this special threshold in both their lives, to provide an affirming, grounded and connected celebration of the journey to womanhood.
This event includes two sessions;
- A two hour evening session for mothers/female carer of the girls – Thursday 20th Feb, 7pm-9pm.
- One-Day workshop, attended by the girls from 10-1pm and joined by their mother/female carer. – Sunday 23rd Feb, 10am-4pm.
In the one day workshop girls enjoy lively discussion, fun activities, and hear women’s experiences of menarche and growth into womanhood.
You must attend the evening session is to participate in A Celebration Day for Girls Workshop.
Date: Thursday 20th February & Sunday 23rd February.
Time: 7.00pm-9.00pm & 10.00am – 4.00pm.
Where: Castlemaine Community House, 30 Templeton Street.
Cost: $165. (Full) / $155. (EBD avail until 30th January) / $125. (Concession)
Tutor: Rachel Pilgrim.
Rachel is a licensed workshop facilitator for A Celebration Day for girls, Fathers Celebrating daughters and Moonsong workshop.
Rachel also runs Red Tent Circles for women, and Period Parties for Girls and is involved in Rites of Passage for young men & women in Central Victoria.
For more information on her qualifications and the program www.rachelpilgrim.com.au
- bodies transition to womenhood
- lively discussion
10-12 years girls and their mothers or female carer
Cancellations and refunds will apply as follows;
- A full refund will be provided for services cancelled by CCH for any reason.
- A full refund, less a 10% administration fee will be provided for all cancellations by a client received 8-days prior to the beginning of program or services.
- A full refund, less the number of classes attended, will be provided for any client who leaves before completion of course.
- No refund is payable for cancellations by clients within 7-days of the program or service commencing, as it can be difficult to fill the space left and replace the lost earnings.
- While flexibility with the above arrangements can be allowed for compassionate grounds (considering relevant financial and social circumstances), any flexibility outside the above policies must be approved by the CCH Manager.
- Payments for all programs and education services must be secured prior to the service being provided.
- Payment can be received in cash, cheque, EFTPOS or via on-line payments.
- Secured bookings cannot be provided for any program or education service until a 25% deposit is paid.
- Pricing for all CCH programs and education services insure profitable and sustainable delivery of overall operations.
- Concession pricing will be provided for people with a healthcare card and should be calculated to support those with financial disadvantage, while maintaining the profitable and sustainable delivery of overall CCH operations.