Buy a Gift Voucher
Nature in Watercolour
All levels welcome
This class will focus on landscape painting in an expressive style. Two evening classes will cover composition for landscape as well as elements within the landscape such as clouds, trees, water, light. Following these sessions is a class en plein aire in the beautiful Castlemaine Botanical Gardens.
The step-by-step approach of the course creates a relaxed environment with no pressure and surprising results. More advanced students will work on their own subjects and be assisted to develop their own style and skills. Sessions will include many tutor demonstrations.
Students to bring their own materials and equipment for each session. Materials list provided on enrolment.
Date: Tuesday, 21st & 28th April and Saturday 2nd May.
Time: 6.00pm - 9.00pm.
Where: Castlemaine Community House, 30 Templeton Street.
Cost: $210. (full) / $190. (Conc. or Early Bird Discount. EBD available until 31st March)
Tutors: Eleni Rivers.
Eleni is a very experience facilitator of this medium which she has taught in both Australia and internationally for over 30 years. Sessions are informal yet structured in a way to bring out your inner artist and learn new techniques and approaches.
- watercolour painting techniques
- guided tutorial by experienced tutor
- materials list to be provided on booking
all levels welcome
Cancellations and refunds will apply as follows;
- A full refund will be provided for services cancelled by CCH for any reason.
- A full refund, less a 10% administration fee will be provided for all cancellations by a client received 8-days prior to the beginning of program or services.
- A full refund, less the number of classes attended, will be provided for any client who leaves before completion of course.
- No refund is payable for cancellations by clients within 7-days of the program or service commencing, as it can be difficult to fill the space left and replace the lost earnings.
- While flexibility with the above arrangements can be allowed for compassionate grounds (considering relevant financial and social circumstances), any flexibility outside the above policies must be approved by the CCH Manager.
- Payments for all programs and education services must be secured prior to the service being provided.
- Payment can be received in cash, cheque, EFTPOS or via on-line payments.
- Secured bookings cannot be provided for any program or education service until a 25% deposit is paid.
- Pricing for all CCH programs and education services insure profitable and sustainable delivery of overall operations.
- Concession pricing will be provided for people with a healthcare card and should be calculated to support those with financial disadvantage, while maintaining the profitable and sustainable delivery of overall CCH operations.