Buy a Gift Voucher
online marketing for beginners
Get your business/gallery/studio putting its best cyber foot forward in the online world!
The course provides you with the practical keys to unlock the digital marketing knowledge, understanding and skills to develop your own successful marketing strategy according to your needs, values and resources. Marketing doesn’t mean ‘selling your soul’ or need to be expensive or sophisticated to be effective. Learn how to launch your product or service in ways that are valued by your potential market and yourself.
Topics covered include:
- What is Marketing? Why do it? How does it work? Why do digital marketing?
- What is A Brand? What elements make up a brand?
- How do others use their marketing & brands in the physical & digital spaces?
- Developing Your Brand, what do you need to consider?
- Designing Your Marketing Strategy and Digital Brand
- Constructing your Brand for digital markets
- Developing your digital marketing channels
- Consolidating your digital presence
- Building your digital community
Date: Friday, 31st January - 27th March (9 weeks)
Time: 9.30am - 12.00pm
Where: Castlemaine Community House, 30 Templeton Street.
Cost: $80. (full) / $55. (Conc. or Early Bird Discount. EBD available until 10th January)
Tutors: Tim Ford.
- Marketing & branding
- Social Media
- Web site considerations
- Guided tutorial from experienced facilitator
- Online Marketing skills
- Pen and paper
those wanting to know about online marketing, beginenrs welcome
Cancellations and refunds will apply as follows;
- A full refund will be provided for services cancelled by CCH for any reason.
- A full refund, less a 10% administration fee will be provided for all cancellations by a client received 8-days prior to the beginning of program or services.
- A full refund, less the number of classes attended, will be provided for any client who leaves before completion of course.
- No refund is payable for cancellations by clients within 7-days of the program or service commencing, as it can be difficult to fill the space left and replace the lost earnings.
- While flexibility with the above arrangements can be allowed for compassionate grounds (considering relevant financial and social circumstances), any flexibility outside the above policies must be approved by the CCH Manager.
- Payments for all programs and education services must be secured prior to the service being provided.
- Payment can be received in cash, cheque, EFTPOS or via on-line payments.
- Secured bookings cannot be provided for any program or education service until a 25% deposit is paid.
- Pricing for all CCH programs and education services insure profitable and sustainable delivery of overall operations.
- Concession pricing will be provided for people with a healthcare card and should be calculated to support those with financial disadvantage, while maintaining the profitable and sustainable delivery of overall CCH operations.