Buy a Gift Voucher
3D Needle Felting - Easter Special
This course is suitable for beginners right through to people who already have some felting experience.
The class starts off with you learning a bit about needle felting as well as learning the basic techniques. From there you will be able to make your own 3D needle felted creation. There will be some Easter and not so Easter-y examples that you can copy if you wish, but you needn’t feel bound by these. This is a space to let your creativity run wild!
Beth will also be providing the wool (including some lovely ethical wool from EWE in Daylesford) and some tools for use on the day. The pack of felting needles, felting information sheet, and your wonderful woolly creation are yours to keep.
A minimum deposit of 25% must be paid before 21st March to secure a place in this course
Date: Sunday, 29th March
Time: 1.00pm to 5.00pm
Where: Castlemaine Community House, 30 Templeton Street.
Cost: $70 (Full) or $65 (Conc. or Early Bird Discount. EBD available until 1st March)
Tutor: Beth Sayer - Little Grass Bird
Materials: Please advise if you have trouble holding small things. The needles are reasonably thin (they aren’t as small as sewing needles) and can cause mild hand cramps, or be difficult for some people to grip. If you’re worried, please note when booking into course and needles holders can be supplied.
- Needle Felting
- Basics Techniques
- your own 3D needle felted creation
- all materials provided
every skill level welcome
Cancellations and refunds will apply as follows;
- A full refund will be provided for services cancelled by CCH for any reason.
- A full refund, less a 10% administration fee will be provided for all cancellations by a client received 8-days prior to the beginning of program or services.
- A full refund, less the number of classes attended, will be provided for any client who leaves before completion of course.
- No refund is payable for cancellations by clients within 7-days of the program or service commencing, as it can be difficult to fill the space left and replace the lost earnings.
- While flexibility with the above arrangements can be allowed for compassionate grounds (considering relevant financial and social circumstances), any flexibility outside the above policies must be approved by the CCH Manager.
- Payments for all programs and education services must be secured prior to the service being provided.
- Payment can be received in cash, cheque, EFTPOS or via on-line payments.
- Secured bookings cannot be provided for any program or education service until a 25% deposit is paid.
- Pricing for all CCH programs and education services insure profitable and sustainable delivery of overall operations.
- Concession pricing will be provided for people with a healthcare card and should be calculated to support those with financial disadvantage, while maintaining the profitable and sustainable delivery of overall CCH operations.