Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Nordic Pole Walking
Castlemaine Community House, in partnership with Maldon Hospital present Nordic Pole Walking for Seniors!
Nordic Walking is a low impact form of exercise that can be performed by anyone, anywhere and any fitness level. When using the correct techniques, you can great a great head-to-toe workout that engages up to 90% of the bodies muscles and improves your cardio fitness, while decreasing the strain on the lower body caused by regular walking or jogging.
No experience or poles necessary, just an interest in trying this popular form of exercise.
Date: Tuesdays, 4th February – 12th May.
Time: 7.00am - 8.30am.
Where: Meet at Castlemaine Community House, 30 Templeton Street.
- Correct techniques
- low impact form of exercise
- social connection
- all materials provided
Cancellations and refunds will apply as follows;
- A full refund will be provided for services cancelled by CCH for any reason.
- A full refund, less a 10% administration fee will be provided for all cancellations by a client received 8-days prior to the beginning of program or services.
- A full refund, less the number of classes attended, will be provided for any client who leaves before completion of course.
- No refund is payable for cancellations by clients within 7-days of the program or service commencing, as it can be difficult to fill the space left and replace the lost earnings.
- While flexibility with the above arrangements can be allowed for compassionate grounds (considering relevant financial and social circumstances), any flexibility outside the above policies must be approved by the CCH Manager.
- Payments for all programs and education services must be secured prior to the service being provided.
- Payment can be received in cash, cheque, EFTPOS or via on-line payments.
- Secured bookings cannot be provided for any program or education service until a 25% deposit is paid.
- Pricing for all CCH programs and education services insure profitable and sustainable delivery of overall operations.
- Concession pricing will be provided for people with a healthcare card and should be calculated to support those with financial disadvantage, while maintaining the profitable and sustainable delivery of overall CCH operations.